Saturday, August 23, 2008

I just don't get it. Not at all.

Ok so I don;t get it.  I don't understand how it s all supposed to work,  I mean.  Its supposed to be all guy meets girls, guy takes girl out to dinner, guy and girl live happpily ever after right?  Well thats total bull shit.  Its not ture at all.  IT doesn't work that way pure and simple.  Oh well though, you can'y do anything about it can you?  I mean maybe you can.  But I don't think so.  But maybe.  Probably not, but there can be some ounce of hope right?

Anywho... that doesn't matter.  IT about that time of the year again that the schoo shit starts back up and I am not happy.  Classes suck.  Stduying sucks.  Comps 1 sucks a giant one, because it must.  That;s the way of life.  Things have to be real bad beacuse then you know you are doing something with your life right?  I mean if it was all too easy we would get bored and do stupid shit like when Winona Ryder shoplifts.   I mean that fuckling bitch doesn't need to shop lift she has money, but for all her money life sucks and so she does stupid shit.  Fucking whore.

No comments: