Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey all, this is crashman here. My name is crashman becasuse I had several bike crashings in a very shorttime. I was drunk when my crashes happened. I am herte to bring you the very first postr on the drunk blog, otherwise known as the drog. The drog will be a place of merriment and wonder. A place wher even the sober can have a good time. Soo right now I am very dunk and typing is not only a requisite byt a challenge. A challedge to see if I am caplable of posting while in toxicated. I am of course drun kand so you might have trouble reading this. But taht is the point of the Drog. It is a place where strange thinkgs may happen a place where perhaps your whildest dreams will come true. Even if they don't it sdtill may be worth reading. So tonight after hangint out at the bars I came hyome and tried some of my home brew. It was ans african amber and an attempt to clone Mac & Jacks, which isa delicious brewery in the seattle area. It was pretty damn good as far as I could tell so I will consider it a sucess for the time being. I will let you knowe at a later time if tht changes. Sometimes you meet cool dtunk chicks and then sometimes you don;t. You never know when it will happen. Tonight was not one of those nkights. I think I will sleep now., but in the future nbe ready for sweeyt drunk shenanigans and great drunken insights. Until next time, This is crashman signing off. Good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An excellent start, good sir.