Saturday, June 28, 2008

number two bitches!

yo yo yo, so first off.  A lack of pants is good.  pants are sot restricting.  therefore, not pant is better than pants.  I am not weating pants.  because I like no pants right now.  just boxers.  no pants.  good stuff.

Ok, so sometimes you are hanging and some other dude, who is hnging out.  decides to be a douchebag.  And no one likes douchebags.  no one.  but, this ghuy is gonna be a douchebag anywats.  So you say ok.  I will be a douchebag back.  So you be a douchebag.  And then you think hey, I am nbot douchebag, and I don't wanna be one.  So you stop being a douchebag.  But he keeps being one.  So you just tell yourself you are the better person.  and well you are. but yeah, douchebags are dumb.

alright, so you know what is tight when you are drinking? smoking a cigar.  I like cigars, but thtat is all I will smoke.  the rest of smoking is gorss, but cigars are delicious.  Thats what I think.

its possible that this post sucked a lot, but  I am drunbk and tired. so maybe it wasn't my best, but I will sleep now and you should sleep too because sleep is better than awake.

1 comment:

FrankieBeans said...

Wow..

That's the only thing i can say...

WOW...