Wednesday, November 26, 2008

bitchass punk

yeah, you better be givin thanks for shit tonight. You know what I'm giving thanks for? FREE BEEER!! IT was AMAZIGN! I love the Sun it is so good I want to be icarus and fly to it all the freakin time it was delicious.
OOOH BEER REVIEW TIME!:!

Thunderhead Stout: The only stout Devo's ever ghive n a postiive review to it was delciious and I will always love it the way I only love bugs.
Quinn's Golden Ale: also pretty damn delicious itw as tasty too
FYIPa: FYI, pale ale? fiscale year impearila apel ale? What was this but it wasn't ad it was a little IPA sih
that Amber that ty got it was ummm amberpena amber?

you know what the ladies totally love me when I'm drunk I got all up int hat. Yeah. you know it. I had so much beer itw as carazty carafe-azy? beer.
BEEER!
beeer.
ber
beer IG OT IT RIGHT HIS TimE!

No comments: